Wednesday, November 08, 2006

The Scoreboard - Part 7

Awww. I can't believe Plumpkin Fan has already been banned from PTV!! She was on a roll. I'll have to reincarnate. -Posted by loretta at September 10, 2004 09:45 PM

In fact, I don't really like this name, so I think I'll get myself banned pretty soon. I want to come back as a Plumpkin name! Watch how fast I can get banned! -Posted by loretta at September 10, 2004 11:55 PM

You can start here: LINK
I'm having a little fun with the "Quote" option...so far, nobody has noticed how I altered IJFA's idiotic posts to reflect her real self. -Posted by loretta at September 11, 2004 12:09 AM

Oh goody. I finally got Poofed as "Gnot an NG" so I can come back as a plumpkin again! -Posted by loretta at September 11, 2004 12:30 PM

Loretta, I could use a fake addy please.. -Posted by Utahgirl (lifesafunnything.blogspot.com) at September 11, 2004 01:09 PM

You know, Loretta, I'm proud to be included with you in this challenge! I know you are a thorn in thei side: I am only a paper cut! -posted by vero (ronnisrants.blogspot.com) at September 11, 2004 01:12 PM

Utahgirl, I sent you an erzatz e-mail for registering. If and when you get thrown out, I can always create more. -Posted by loretta at September 11, 2004 01:14 PM

This is an excellent email site www.emailservice.com The have reg.s that you pay for and one that is free You can create 15 alias on one email addy another one www.mail.com -Posted by Ponder at September 11, 2004 01:20 PM

So, what thread are we on over there? I'm in! -Posted by vero (ronnisrants.blogspot.com) at September 11, 2004 01:41 PM

ah suppoze ah should finally registah ovah theyah. -Posted by Rose at September 11, 2004 01:42 PM

We have nothing to lose. We can organize a jihad on the BSers and invade with sensible, reasonable, factual logic, truth and light. It will make them nuts. Totally crazy. They'll start frothing and spinning. Especially if there are six or seven or eight of us (including some who are already there on a regular basis and are known by me to be readers) and there are only a few of them. That's the best. Take particular care to debunk that nasty, lying fraud, Injustice4All, and if you can stomach it (which i can't) do your best to point out Tara's witless, drunken stupors. -Posted by loretta at September 11, 2004 01:53 PM

Agent 009 reporting for duty. -Posted by Lesa at September 11, 2004 01:54 PM

Why are they coming over here and harassing us for the mere expression of opinion on CTV boards? I've been bashed over there for expressing opinions. I figure it's part of the deal. If a person is bold enough to post over there, they expect to get blasted by those who disagree, right? -Posted by vero (ronnisrants.blogspot.com at September 11, 2004 03:51 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I'd be happy to join in, Ponder, but I need a Secret Posting Gal nic, because I used mine up. HELP anyone with a nic they aren't using! Thank you! -Posted by loretta at November 15, 2004 07:16 PM

They deleted all of my extras, Loretta. CW explained in an email that they put in a program to eliminate multiple nics from the same IP's. Since I'm not on AOL, I'm easy to spot. (It's not like I was "trolling", but I didn't have two extra nics, the one I'm using now that I had forgotten all about and another that I used to join the TAI thing and then ended up not using either. My "misfitbarbara" got eliminated in the purge.) -Posted by Barbara at November 15, 2004 07:21 PM

I have no active nics at the moment. I'll try to see if I can create one for awhile. At least through the night. I had a great nic last night that went POOF. -Posted by loretta at November 15, 2004 07:23 PM

ARGGGGGGG ... LOL ... I only have one because of this stupid IP thing. -Posted by Ponder at November 15, 2004 07:23 PM

Oh good heavens Ponder! If I had a nic I'd join you over there. Although I probably wouldn't be of much use. I'm mostly sitting here shaking my head, speechless at the fact that these people are running around loose. I'm cheering you on from the sidelines though. -Posted by Utahgirl (lifesafunnything.blogspot.com) at November 15, 2004 07:38 PM

Ok, I'm in. Let's just say that none of the PTV posters are bridge players, obviously. I had my pick of all the nics I wanted in that category. I chose a very good bid. Heh -Posted by loretta at November 15, 2004 07:42 PM

Barbara, just when you think they can't get any stooopider, they get stoopider. ROLF MAO over here. -Posted by loretta at November 15, 2004 08:14 PM

Hee Hee...NG eh? not this ole gal....I just decided to save my other nic for drastic measures so I jumped in nekkid and unashamed....But it's so boring....about as stimulating as being fed oatmeal with a manure shovel...... -Posted by Grandmaboo at November 15, 2004 09:15 PM

I figured if I jumped in with all my 70 yo sags and bags I'd scare them into some sort of repartee....nope. -Posted by Grandmaboo at November 15, 2004 09:24 PM

Well I got banned for defending your honor Lo. LOL Can someone go check if Designer5 is banned. I can't find her in the members -Posted by Ponder at November 15, 2004 11:04 PM

Just curious Lo...my post about being banned at CTV was poofed...am I banned here too? Was I saying something offensive? -Posted by Grandmaboo at November 15, 2004 11:40 PM

No, G-Boo. I think that was a spy trying to find out how we get our SPG nics. Don't use your real nic over there. You got banned by association. There are those over there who will tattle on us as soon as they figure out our nics. -Posted by loretta at November 15, 2004 11:46 PM

Okey dokey luvs...... :-} -Posted by Grandmaboo at November 15, 2004 11:49 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
If anyone has a nick on CTV they aren't using, I would appreciate a new hat. I didn't even violate any TOS and I get banned, so perhaps a nick that's been around awhile would be better than "new" ones. -Posted by lorettaat April 8, 2005 11:03 AM

Thanks to a couple of donors. I have (2) Secret Posting Gal nicks for CTV. I can't promise they won't get destroyed in the mission, because I don't violate any TOS and I still get banned. They may be "kamakazi" nicks. Your martyrdom is greatly appreciated. -Posted by loretta at April 8, 2005 11:35 AM

I was summarily banned at CTV again, -Posted by loretta at April 8, 2005 01:15 PM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
And that's the way it was at the "idiot free zone"!

Say, isn't Grandmaboo a spry old girl? Imagine jumping in nekkid at her age in the middle of November? Brrrrrrr! I bet all the little Boo kids think she’s a fun Granny!

Note: The bugler in the picture is playing Taps.

Day is done, gone the sun,
From Websleuths, Court TV,
TAI.
And you know, we will go...
Banned and proud!



Good night, luvs!

Labels: