Monday, November 06, 2006

São Paulo Advisory

It was brought to my attention that Blogger #22813589, registered as "Truth Teller" AKA: Anne from Brazil, Anne Curi, Nanny, spends her time away from this site stalking yet another person. In fact, "Truth Teller" has placed some demands on her latest prey...

On 11/5/06, Truth Teller said...

"Vero, looks like the Nut Shina doesn't want to stop this thing. I offered to call her to explain and prove that you had nothing to do with Hypocritical Mutts. But she is a coward. I can give her my phone number too, if she feels it is safer than giving hers (not that I couldn't get it anyway - just to remind you, Shina, that you have already spoken to Loretta in the past and I could ask her the #).

Here it comes: 55 (Country Code) 11 (City Code) 8182-5545 (Phone number). Be my guest, Shina. Or, if you aren't willing to pay for a long distance call, just send me an e-mail with your #.

I won't let Vero, nor Loretta, take the heat from my actions. If it is necessary, I will use the phone #s I have from your family (I don't know if they are yours, Cxxxxxx's, Kxxxxxxx's, Kxxxxxxx's, mommy Dxxxxx's, Mxxxxxx's parents', nor even? Axxxxxx's?)" - 6:02 PM

Oh joy, the Cyberstalker wants to make personal contact. Her poor writing skills must be a handicap. More importantly, how did the São Paulo predator accumulate phone numbers belonging to Shina's relatives in the United States?

On 11/6/06, Truth Teller said...

"OK. Now I have to go (almost 12AM here). Shina has till tomorrow to give me her new phone # (yes, Shina, I don't have it - you keep changing phone #s at the same speed of having new URLs).

But I have your siblings, in-laws' and mom's numbers, and I am going to call them tomorrow if I don't get your new one. Own your actions (and lies)!" - 8:08 PM

That tall order is a threat in any language. Where Anne Curi gets the chutzpah to issue such an ultimatum is beyond my comprehension. No doubt the information came from Loretta Serrano who has carved a career out of threatening and intimidating people on the Internet.
It's her forte!


Truth Teller said...
"I did talk to someone on the phone. As for Shina, poor girl. Looks like her maniac phase is over. Depression phase. I think I could like her too. How can I if she can't recognize my existence?" -10:12 AM
One word... Unbelieveable!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Threats made by Loretta Serrano after May 06, 2006:

"Go take care of your life, Shina. I don’t want to do any harm to you, and that’s why I asked you to stay at your corner. But I will, if you continue to harass, lie and provoke us. Calm down and think about it. Your present and past life / records and those of your family are NOT clean and you have a HUGE glass roof. You still have lots to lose.

STOP! You could get hurt if you don't. I've just received more information about you and your family. From Robertson and Montgomery Counties files. Oh my goodness!! A dear friend of mine, while passing by Tennessee, did a little research. Do you know where he was? NOPE, not in Clarksville. Actually he went to Springfield. Any way, we have been in contact with both, Robertson and Montgomery Counties.


The countdown starts NOW. If you live in a glass house (which you certainly do, Shina - I'd say it's more like a greenhouse), This information has been gathered about Jexnne, Cxthy, Loxa, Kaxie, Gxnna, Lexlie, Suxan, Dexnna, Shina, and others. As it is, I have a very good friend who is a private investigator and has supplied me with everything I never wanted to know about all of them. Gratis.

Justin is in Tennessee, so she can go find Shina Hart. That shouldn't be too hard, since we have both hers and her mother-in-law's addresses. ...misfittingdotcom/archives/001113.php"

From: http://shina-hart.blogspot.com/

Anne from Brazil volunteers:

"My address? Helf, the whole world, or at least HALF the Internet, has my address!I don't want any presents. I just want you all to go and beat up those meanies for me. I'll spring for bail for everyone." -Posted by: E.F. Hutton aka Loretta Serrano October 25, 2005 at 04:43 PM

"Unfortunately, I am too far away to beat any of them. And I am not sure if I will be going to US this December, as I usually do (looks like Husband has other plans). Well, I will try my best to convince Husband that I NEED (would love) to know Arizona on our next trip to SF.
KFC is mine. (Katiecoolady)

What if I want to send you something? OK. I give up. No wish list. (But please, can you e-mail your address, just in case). On your B-day, instead of the $500, I will post that I sent you Tkts to fly to Brazil during Carnival (Mardi-Gras). What do you think?" -Posted by: Anne (from Brazil) October 25, 2005 at 05:05 PM"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
U.S. State Department Advisory:

SAO PAULO: Carjacking is on the increase in Sao Paulo, Recife and other cities. While similar incidents may occur elsewhere, all areas of Sao Paulo have a high rate of armed robbery of pedestrians at stoplights. There is a particularly high incidence of robberies and pick pocketing in the Praca da Se section of Sao Paulo and in the eastern part of the city. As is true of "red light districts" in other cities, the areas of Sao Paulo on Rua Augusta north of Avenida Paulista and the Estacao de Luz metro area are especially dangerous.

There are regular reports of young women slipping knockout drops in men's drinks and robbing them of all their belongings while they are unconscious. Armed holdups of pedestrians and motorists by young men on motorcycles (“motoboys”) are an increasingly common occurrence in some parts of Sao Paulo. Victims who resist risk being shot.

The number one item of choice by robbers in Sao Paulo, especially with regards to business travelers, is laptop computers. Recent efforts of incarcerated drug lords to exert their power outside of their jail cells have resulted in sporadic disruptions in the city, violence directed at the authorities, bus burnings and vandalism at ATM machines. These occurrences have not resulted in any injuries to U.S. citizens. Visitors and residents should respect police roadblocks and be aware that some municipal services may be disrupted.

SAFETY AND SECURITY: Political and labor strikes and demonstrations occur sporadically in urban areas and may cause temporary disruption to public transportation. Naturally, protests anywhere in the world have the potential to become violent. In addition, criminal organizations, during 2006, staged several violent campaigns against public institutions in the Sao Paulo State leading to a large number of deaths. While it is unlikely that U.S. citizens would be targeted during such events, U.S. citizens traveling or residing in Brazil are advised to take common-sense precautions and avoid any large gatherings or any other event where crowds have congregated to demonstrate or protest.

http://travel.state.gov/travel/cis_pa_tw/cis/cis_1072.html

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Bloggers' Hall of Shame STATS

c9512b07.virtua.com.br - 201.81.43.7
Country: Brazil
Region: São Paulo
Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil

Returning visits: 27
Visit length: 19 hours 20 mins 25 secs

MSIE 6.0
Windows XP
1024x768

1st November 2006 - 03:39:23 PM
1st November 2006 - 03:39:28 PM
2nd November 2006 - 12:47:36 PM
4th November 2006 - 07:00:49 AM
4th November 2006 - 04:59:17 PM
5th November 2006 - 07:59:41 AM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/
No referring link

6th November 2006 - 10:25:58 AM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/
www.haloscan.com/comments/
stonecoldtruth/116243209256711516/

7th November 2006 - 09:52:23 AM
7th November 2006 - 12:18:38 PM
7th November 2006 - 05:53:14 PM
8th November 2006 - 10:42:47 AM
8th November 2006 - 04:07:58 PM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/
No referring link

9th November 2006 -06:03:12 AM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/
www.haloscan.com/comments/
babygirlsbrutus/116295710912097991

10th November 2006 - 12:16:15 PM
10th November 2006 - 07:39:23 PM
bloggershallofshame.blogspot.com/
No referring link

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
c925bdfb.virtua.com.br - 201.37.189.251
Country: Brazil
Region: São Paulo
City: Santos
Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil
6 mins 24 secs

Firefox 2.0
Linux
1600x1200
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
c9512638.virtua.com.br - 201.81.38.56
Country: Brazil
Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil
3 Entries - 29 Returns
4 hours 6 mins 27 secs
MSIE 6.0
Windows XP
1024 x 768

15th November 2006 - 06:34:50 PM
15th November 2006 - 06:34:58 PM
15th November 2006 - 10:41:17 PM
No referring link
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
c9510f03.virtua.com.br - 201.81.15.3
Country: Brazil
Comite Gestor Da Internet No Brasil
17th November 2006 - 06:53:09 AM
17th November 2006 - 06:53:23 AM
No referring link