Friday, September 08, 2006

Loretta Serrano, Super Sleuth (1)

"Just a little aside, here. I know some of you think I'm a little strange, and some of you know that I have made some bad judgments in my life, and some of you even think I am a conceited snob, but let me tell you something about this case. I was right.

I was so goldarn right about every single aspect of it, what I saw in my heart, what I imagined, how I read Scott Peterson like a book. It's vindication for me. I joke that RD read the blog, but the truth is that all the things I have been saying here for two years have been absolutely true.

It was the first time in my life that I was SO RIGHT about something. It was almost like a divine psychic phenomenon. I give God all the credit. I don't know why He gave me this vision or this consistent, day after day comprehension of this, because it has never happened before and may never happen again. But it happened with this case.

That should give you a good reason to believe that the outcome will be as I have predicted all along too. I am absolutely 100% confident of a conviction, and a spiritual awakening for millions of people because of this case." -Posted by loretta at November 2, 2004 08:59 PM

Riding high on the sweet smell of success that lingered in the misfit air in February of 2005, Loretta Serrano, super sleuth, formulated a few critical predictions regarding the Jessica Lunsford case.

'This is not a whodunit game, this is a find Jessica crusade.'
~~~~~~~~~~
"This is bogus. These people are whack jobs. That message board is a way to find theories that lead AWAY from the family. This is NOT a search for the truth. I condemn this effort and its perpetrators for obstructing justice. My two-cents. I'm sure they don't care for my editorial, either.
Hey, I'm just going by the evidence and the statistics, people. Show me a scinilla of evidence that points to a stranger or even a "friend" abducting that child? When you do, I'll revise my stance." -Posted by loretta
at February 28, 2005 08:18 PM

"This was an inside job. There is no doubt about that. I don't know if Mark is responsible for any of it, but someone in that house IS." -Posted by loretta at February 28, 2005 10:30 PM

"Not that we don't have plenty of Northern Ohio trash up here, mind you. I am convinced that half the country is comprised of white trash." -Posted by loretta at February 28, 2005 09:21 PM

"Seriously, let's take a look at the cases we have been following for the last two years and notice the alarming majority of parents or perps are WT: Carlie Bruscia's mom (her dad was AWOL in another state) Kelly Bullwinkle's mom (her dad was AWOL in another state) Jackie Peterson, The Barbees, Dodd, Jessica's parents, Michael Jackson's accuser and his family, Gary Ridgeway (Green River Killer) And, in my opinion, Danielle Van Dam's mother." -Posted by loretta at February 28, 2005 09:34 PM

"I don't know why y'all are getting paranoid and scared here and locking your doors. You've got more to worry about with the BOOGY MAN inside your homes than outside them." -Posted by loretta at March 1, 2005 10:11 AM

"I really don't think my 14-year-old son is snatchable, and anyone who managed it would probably be paying me to take him back, a la "The Ransom of Red Chief." And the boogey man doesn't live at my house. If Husband decided he couldn't live with me any more, he would simply tell me to get out. I've just got the heebie-jeebies." -Posted by vero [of Ronni’s Rants] at March 1, 2005 10:28 AM

"If you rule out dad and grandpa, who do you have left? You can't rule them out. I don't care how feeble he looks or if Lunsford says the right thing or cries on cue. You cannot rule them out. What do we have here, a kidnapper with an invisbility cloak and a magic carpet? People, people, people. Get real." -Posted by loretta at March 1, 2005 10:39 AM

Labels: , ,