Wednesday, August 16, 2006

Helpful Hints, Finishing Touches

Since the apartment was clean and the refrigerator stocked with food, Loretta Serrano's misfits shifted gears as suggestions headed in a different direction!

But first, a word from our sponsor: the Department of Children and Family Services in Cuyahoga County, Ohio.

http://cfs.cuyahogacounty.us/faq.htm

Fact: According to the Ohio Revised Code, Section 2151.421, there is a list of professionals who work with children that are mandated to report suspected cases of abuse or neglect. Among the professionals listed are: Administrators or employees of a child day care center as well as school teachers, school employees, and school authorities.

Ohio law protects any mandated reporter from civil or criminal liability and anyone else making a report in good faith from criminal and civil liability even if the report cannot be proven. By law, the department is required to protect the identity of the reporter.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Loretta Good luck with your inspection tomorrow. Keep us posted. Miss Loveliness sounds like a real prize. It's heartwarming when two such wonderful souls get together. -Posted by Utahgirl at August 22, 2004 11:25 PM

Loretta, be sure to put away the duct tape you use on the kidlets. lol I know you will pass the inspection with flying colors, much to the dismay of "Miss Lovliness". Most importantly, I am sorry L has to be subjected to this devious creature. -Posted by Anne-SC at August 23, 2004 08:42 AM

Loretta -- turn around and demand that CPS inspect faux-wifey's place too, since your daughter stays there sometimes. Tell them that if they're going to inspect yours, they have to inspect HERS as well. Because you are concerned about your daughter's safety over there. And when they find out where your daughter has to sleep (opposed to where she used to sleep over there), perhaps there will be a pok-mark on their record (or such). -Posted by feistyALgal at August 23, 2004 10:55 AM

Thanks for all the well wishing. I am not the least bit concerned. My apartment needs a good cleaning once a year, anyway. It was overdue! I even found some things I have been looking for for months! Meanwhile, as far as "sic-ing" the CPS people on Miss Loveliness, since I know that Little Doe's main danger there is psychological (and grows weaker every day because she is getting older and smarter and hip to Miss L's tricks) I am not going to waste the precious resources and time of the CPS caseworker to send her (or her associate in the next county) over to Miss L's house.

I refuse to play these games. Let them send the freaking SWAT over here. Send the marines! Send the young mormon men in ties! Send the Jehovah witnesses! Send the Avon Lady! Send the Fuller Brush Man! (rip off) Send the Kirby vacuum guy! (Had one already)

OK? Eff her and the horse she had to shoot. Meanwhile, if she and Mr. L decide to take me back to CSEA, well, ha ha ha ha ha. As Schultz would say, "I know nussink!" -Posted by loretta at August 23, 2004 11:06 AM

That's the right attitude- Eff-em -Posted by Redleg at August 23, 2004 11:48 AM

Trying to understand the situation. Is Loretta being scrutinized, her moterhood questionned as a fit mother? Good luck to you, Loretta! What an experience one has to live thru! There is something fishy about this Miss Loveliness. If I understood, she is your ex's wife or girlfriend? Does she reads your blog, even enter obnoxious posts? Could that be?

Remember that strange post on a Thursday or Friday night when all were making fun of Gnarlene? We were laughing so much, and just before everyone went to bed, there was this strange post, even questionning something such as the safety of your children? It sounded strange to me, as if someone knew you well, but yet again it could be me interpreting it wrongly. It was posted just before your trip to CA. It was out of caracter with all of your posters. Good energy coming your way! Impatient to hear from you! Good advice coming from all your dedicated friends, people who care! -Posted by Elisa at August 23, 2004 02:04 PM

This saga started back in March when Little Doe was visited at school by a CPS caseworker who was given the case after two "urgent - child in danger" phone calls came in on the tip line. Judging by the eventual interview I had with the caseworker, I realized that the "tips" came from Miss Loveliness, Little Doe's dad's girlfriend. Miss L is not married to Mr. L, and I never married him, either.

Anyhoo, the last time I spoke with the CPS woman, she told me she was closing the case. Apparently, because the first time she came over (and I wasn't home, because it was like 4:00 in the afternoon) she never had an official "home visit." So, that's what she's coming tonight at 6 to do. She told me it would take 5 - 10 minutes. She has to do it as a formality to close the case. She agrees the complaints are unwarranted and all the allegations are poopitus.

I won't go into the allegations, but suffice it to say, they were pretty hilarious, including that I walk around the house nekkid, smoking cigarettes. Who knows if Miss L reads here. I would not be surprised. She knows I write about the SP case, but if she wants to download my jokes and try to present them as fact, I have my website disclaimer on the front page.

The First Amendment protects my freedom of speech - "satire" is exempt from lawsuits. Just ask Al Franken. -Posted by loretta at August 23, 2004 02:12 PM

I realize CPS has to do what they have to do - but isn't there something you can do - Mrs. Loviness is really wasting time of the CPS when they should be out looking at the true child endangerment cases. You would think we could have a double edge sword - I just dont think people like that should get away with false allegations. -Posted by Johnna at August 23, 2004 02:24 PM

"Who knows if Miss Loveliness reads here. I wouldn't be surprised."
Golly. She's literate? Wonders never cease! -Posted by Utahgirl at August 23, 2004 04:11 PM

heh. Not very, Utahgirl. I'm not even certain if she is a high school gradjit. -Posted by loretta at August 23, 2004 04:12 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I could be off target, but my sensibilities tell me the complaint originated within the school system. Why would a caseworker visit a school before going to the child's home? What astonishes me more is how everyone willingly buys into a one-sided version of the story... hook, line, and sinker. Fast forward to a response aimed at comments regarding Loretta blogging about being turned into CPS numerous times.

Usenet - From: "Loretta" @ Thurs 10 Nov 2005 19:23
No, that's not why they came. It was 3 times, and all of them were false allegations. I have the letters to prove it. Do you want me to fax you the copies? Do you know how often CPS gets bogus calls from idiots like Miss Loveliness? Do you know that your tax dollars are being wasted by people like that? When there are real children with needs and who are suffering from actual problems?

Do you know that the next time Miss Loveliness calls CPS that the prosecutor will be informed? Do you know that it constitutes harassment?
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

After three years of being bashed and lied about on the WWW by Loretta Serrano and company, Miss Loveliness defends herself...

http://thetruthtree.blogspot.com/

Labels: , ,