Wednesday, August 09, 2006

Kids Count

Ohio Governor Bob Taft designated August as Child Support Awareness Month. The theme for 2006 is "Kids count ... make sure they can count on you. Child support matters."

And it does matter. It comes as no surprise that statistics indicate kids benefit when both parents work together to take care of their emotional, medical, and financial needs. This holds true even when parents don't live together, are divorced, or never marry each other.

http://jfs.ohio.gov/OCS/awarenessmonth.stm

Never let it be said that Loretta Serrano isn't
family oriented...

I have no choice but to contact your family. -Posted by: loretta at November 23, 2005 10:36 PM

A tag on your toe is the only picture I'd like to see of you - ever. -Posted by: loretta at November 23, 2005 10:36 PM

If I can find you, I can find your vulnerability. -Posted by: loretta at November 25, 2005 01:15 PM

Notice to those posting on Kennel the Sequel: I will not hesitate for one second to post your names, addresses, phone numbers, photos, personal ads, other nicks, forum links, pics of your pets, kids, grandchildren, front lawn sprinklers or UPS man at ANY TIME if you continue your MUTT ways. Got that, (Fill in a name, any name)? You have been advised. Now, have a nice day. -Posted by: loretta at December 19, 2005 11:33 AM

In addition, please be advised all above mutts and all future mutts: I will do anything in my power - contact your employers, family, dog walkers, hairdressers and anyone with a pulse who knows you to expose your secret life on the Internet. All your nicks from the past and present, all the forums, all the things you type about me or other people from this blog, everything you do will be monitored. -Posted by: loretta at December 19, 2005 01:22 PM

If I knew your name, I would be addressing you with it right now. I didn't bluff about that. I will address any Mutt I see here or anywhere else (even Websleuths, because I am back in there, too), with your real names. -Posted by: loretta at January 2, 2006 11:39 PM

I will also have no difficulty finding out where you work and assembling a package of evidence of your activities to mail to your employer. If you are posting on his dime, that may prove a tad awkward; especially if I can demonstrate that your IPs match IPs of people posting vile, slanderous remarks over in the sequels on company time. If you don't work, there is no doubt plenty of incriminating information about you from your very own posts on message boards across cyberspace that can be linked to your new "hats. -Posted by: loretta

If any of you steps one paw outside the kennel and comes here, to Usenet, to Websleuths, or anywhere I recognize you, be warned that I will greet you with your real name, your pet's name (if I know it), your kids' names (if you have any), your husband's name (if you have one); I'll ask about the weather in your town, and I'll mention your name in every subsequent post. In bold letters. -Posted by: loretta

Over the last few months, I have tracked down (with the helpof a number of people), almost all of the kennel mutts. They have left IPs, nicknames and blog post trails, and all of them have made the mistake of giving someone, somewhere, their real names and email addresses. -Posted by: loretta

Good morning! More interesting information on (Real Name). Former husband, (Real Name), age 35. They lost a baby in 1997 named (Child's Name) to be eggsact), not sure if that was because (Real Name) was physically incapable or for some other reason at the time, but needless to say, she is unfit and there is one less child in the world to suffer her abuse. -Posted by loretta

I suggested that (Real Name) would make a very poor parent, and that her baby was better off dead. Well, God knows what He's doing. He works in mysterious ways. -Posted by: loretta at January 7, 2006 07:50 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I can't think of anything more incriminating and vulnerable than the brand of lawn sprinkler one owns! Can you?

They should put Loretta Serrano in charge of finding Jimmy Hoffa's remains!

But, where's Alfie?