Tuesday, August 29, 2006

Guest Entry: Attention, Anne Curi

Blogger.Com

"Truth Teller"
Profile #22813589

AKA: Anne from Brazil, Anne Curi, Nanny

It has come to my attention that you, Blogger #22813589 AKA Truth Teller, et al, created a blog on August 22, 2006, which bears my name and is designed to encourage discussions about my purported questionable character. After reviewing the material sent to me, I feel compelled to address the felonious information you have seen fit to publish.

First and foremost, neither of the two properties you have showcased is my primary residence. In fact, one of the properties isn’t even mine. I assume the property you refer to, as "the shack" is the natural shingled home? If so, I imagine you skipped over the fact that there is only ONE name listed under "owner" in your haste to lift the photo of the house from the tax assessor’s online database. The name is NOT mine, so how could I rent it? The fact of the matter is I know who occupies that home because it’s a relative. I also know one of the occupants is handicapped due to injuries from an auto accident. The picture you pirated is old and doesn’t reflect any handicap modifications to the home. So, the question is...

Why are you STALKING people with physical impairments, Truth Teller?

You didn’t find any rental property because it was listed under a company name and has been sold. That’s when my retired spouse and I relocated to a warmer climate, which you could call a pension benefit and good estate planning! We now enjoy spending summer months up north while visiting with family. Those family members occupy the other house that you have an unlawful photo of. Apparently you missed the warning that FORBIDS distribution of any material from CRC’s site? Not to worry, I have informed the company of the theft and they will investigate as soon as I forward them the URL to your site, Truth Teller.

One of the residents in that household turned 90-years old this month. I can assure you Grandma is not very happy that her home is being displayed on the Internet. She has been speed dialing the local police every day since she learned of it; each time demanding they take the photos down. So far, what you have managed to accomplish with your irresponsible folly is to instill fear in the life of a 90-year old woman. That’s an achievement only an unscrupulous person would take pride in. So, now the question is...

Why are you STALKING senior citizens, Truth Teller?

[WWW - Bloggers: Note that your behavior is in violation of the rules set forth in Blogspot’s Terms of Service Agreement, specifically transmitting contents that are unlawful, tortious, libelous, and invasive of another's privacy.]

[Rhode Island: Note that your behavior is in violation of the Terms and Conditions of Use that are clearly posted at Certified Revaluation Company’s website. http://www.crcpropertyinfo.com/crcdb/disclaimer.htm. Particular attention should be paid to Item #7, which plainly affirms that the laws of the state of Rhode Island governs all matters related to your access of the site.]

[Rhode Island: Note that your behavior is in violation of Title 11, Criminal Offenses, CHAPTER 11-52Computer Crime, § 11-52-4.2 Cyberstalking prohibited.]

Accordingly, I request that you (1) immediately remove the illegally obtained photos of my family’s private residences from your website, (2) cease posting personal information about members of my family, and (3) cease stalking persons related to me by lineage or marriage, especially the handicapped and elderly. If you fail to do so, I will be forced to take action against you and seek recovery of the damages your actions have caused my family. I trust it will not be necessary. Furthermore, any statements you publish about me to the world at large that are not supported by verifiable facts will be considered harmful to my reputation for which you will be held accountable. I will not hesitate to pursue further legal action against you, including, but not limited to civil action and/or criminal complaints.

Copies of this notice will be safely stored and forwarded to the proper authorities. The notice will be posted on every forum you are known to frequent and keep under surveillance, Truth Teller. The notice is admissible as evidence in a court of law and will be used as such if need be in the future. This admonition does not constitute exhaustive statement of my position nor is it a waiver of any of my rights and/or remedies in this and/or any other related matter.

Consider yourself notified,
Blogger.com/Profile #22813589 - "Truth Teller"

Signed on Friday, August 25, 2006
Mrs V
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"My address? Helf, the whole world, or at least HALF the Internet, has my address!I don't want any presents. I just want you all to go and beat up those meanies for me. I'll spring for bail for everyone." -Posted by: E.F. Hutton aka Loretta Serrano October 25, 2005 at 04:43 PM

"Unfortunately, I am too far away to beat any of them. And I am not sure if I will be going to US this December, as I usually do (looks like Husband has other plans). Well, I will try my best to convince Husband that I NEED (would love) to know Arizona on our next trip to SF. KFC is mine.

What if I want to send you something? OK. I give up. No wish list. (But please, can you e-mail your address, just in case). On your B-day, instead of the $500, I will post that I sent you Tkts to fly to Brazil during Carnival (Mardi-Gras). What do you think?" -Posted by: Anne (from Brazil) October 25, 2005 at 05:05 PM
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Note: Anne from Brazil has no interest in flying to Arizona for a bucket of chicken. KFC happens to be a nickname she and the misfits cooked up extra crispy for a certain poster...

Why are you stalking Katiecoolady, Truth Teller?

What do I think? I think you are one sick woman, Anne Curi!