Friday, November 03, 2006

The Scoreboard - Part 6

A brief glance at the thread titles inaugurated by Celestrill II, make her visits to Websleuths look like self-promoting tours. She had a blook to peddle, books to critique, and inside scoops that were always good for attention away from the “idiot free zone”. One of the exclusives she was anxious to share at the WS forum concerned the boat that was parked at Mark Geragos’ newly acquired office building in Redwood City during the Peterson trial.

11-09-2004, 10:28 PM - Celestrill II
Reported a little bit ago on KPIX: Geragos just bought a law office building in RWD and in the parking lot reporter Simon Perez found an identical Gamefisher boat containing life preserver and several similar anchors w/rebars on top. But as it turns out....The Gamefisher was released to MG, it's Scott's boat. Not a new one.

11-09-2004, 10:31 PM – lisafremont
According to Greta, that's not Scott's boat.

11-09-2004, 10:35 PM - Celestrill II
I heard on good authority that it is, in fact, Scott's boat.
Who are you gonna believe, Greta or me? heh!

11-09-2004, 10:40 PM - Celestrill II
I heard it was Peterson's boat. At first we thought it was a similar boat, but then I got a phone call from a LE person who said it was Peterson's. Stranger things have happened in this trial. Why would Geragos have a boat just like it parked behind his building?

11-10-2004, 09:13 AM - Celestrill II
Ok, well now I got a big apology E-mail from the person who called me and said the boat was Peterson's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
08-27-2005, 02:08 PM – Celestrill II
I have been given permission to post some of the information I received. I have a very unusual blog and many people involved in murder investigations, missing person cases, or other cases e-mail me or contact me with inside information. I have a good reputation for posting accurate information and for being very sympathetic toward young women, and not being very sympathetic toward abusive men.

Therefore, a lot of people (Cindy Lynch's friend, Laci's neighbors, Gene Ralston, Adam Falcon's father, Vicki Lynn's relatives, DAs in California, Private Investigators in Kentucky, lawyers, Nancy MacDuckston's friend, and many others - including Julie Popovich's friend) have contacted me with the scoop. Believe it or not, I don't really care if you think I'm making this stuff up. I assure you, I have plenty more. Meanwhile, you can stay tuned for the real story, or think that the media is telling you the truth. (eyeroll)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
January 2006: Websleuths issued a warning cautioning its membership that Loretta Serrano uses a program called readnotify.com. Unsuspecting recipients that open emails from Loretta could be sending their personal location information to her through that program. Loretta's response?:

From: "RetzQ" on Sun, Jan 1 2006 11:49 am
"If I knew your name, I would be addressing you with it right now. I didn't bluff about that. I will address any Mutt I see here or anywhere else (even Websleuths, because I am back in there, too), with your real names.

"And, it's one thing to be banned by someone with a vague grasp of the English language and mediocre communication skills (like Coldwater), it's another to be banned by a retarded mouth-breather.

Tybee is an ignorant, white trash twit, and anyone who would let her moderate so much as the toilet paper stock is out of their minds. If she could type one sentence without a glaring spelling error, I'd faint dead away.Did she even graduate from 8th grade? Not in Pleasantville. My 4th grader is more articulate and a better writer. -.Posted by: loretta at January 2, 2006 01:01 PM

“I see Tybee decided to adopt a sanitized and abbreviated version of my insult as her tagline: tybee204 uneducated white trash twit that couldnt Moderate toilet paper. However, as usual, she can't even get it right. It's ignorant, white-trash twit...and why she capitalizes "moderate" is anyone's guess. You have to be short a few million brain cells to comprehend her methods, I guess. Here she suggests that she uses the pages of books as toilet paper (from the now infamous Loretta/Celestrill thread in the Parking Lot): I thunk white trash means we use book pages for turlet paper . I rightfully unnerstand why she she might not want me moderatin turlet paper. Now, this might be amusing if Tybee actually read books; instead, it is not really too far from the truth.” - Posted by: loretta at January 2, 2006 03:47 PM

July 2006: Excerpts from a WS memoir:

"She was bitingly cruel to me, actually threatened me twice in emails. Her temper was awful and her words quick to chastize. So I kept those emails for over 1 1/2 years, catching cyber dust. And when I got my new 'puter in May, they all flew away! LOL

I remember the day she got the boot from WS. She had only been here a short time - maybe 3 weeks, started a thread about all the leaks of info she had brought forward like the red paint, etc, and it was fascinating. Then another new poster came aboard who she did not want to share attention with, and so she got caught hacking into the profile accounts of posters here. By the time it was discovered, I was told my PM's were in another innocent posters profile account, and several posters found their files messed up. She wanted to know what we were saying to each other about this new poster. It was totally insane. "

August 2006: Loretta infiltrated Websleuths yet again with the intention of dropping one of her bombshells concerning a WS poster, but Tybee cut her off at the pass.

08-12-2006, 03:06 PM - tybee204
LMAO whats really funny (and a little pathetic) is she made time to go vote on the blook poll. LOL she bought her own blook. I guess if we had a review thread she would have written her own review as well. OH wait... lol thats what she uses Amazon for. Way to drive up those Poll numbers Loretta

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
08-24-2005, 10:50 AM – Celestrill II
I'm not a bully. I just don't take any crap on my property. There's a difference! As far as my opinions, that's not bullying, either. I can't insult you if you don't let me. My little jabs and jousts might be annoying to you, but they do not constitute bullying. If you can demonstrate one actual example of where I bullied someone - and you are not guilty of the same exact behavior - have at it. People in glass houses should not even think about throwing stones.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A special thanks to Tybee and Jbean for allowing me to publish selected material from WS.

Labels: