Thursday, September 28, 2006

The Scoreboard - Part 3


Meanwhile back at the misfit reservation, Chief Loretta Serrano held a powwow signaling to her braves that she was on the warpath with the Court TV Confederacy. Thus a potlatch ritual commenced as members of the defense alliance applied war paint and donned their moccasins in preparation for battle.

I've decided to go down in flames over at CTV. I can reincarnate soon enough. I might as well earn my banning for a change. -Posted by loretta at May 27, 2004 09:35 PM

Boy o boy! I wanted to see what was going on so I clicked on your name on CTV, found the thread, and now I'm reading. GIVE 'EM HELL, Loretta. Kick their (rumproasts)! -Posted by feistyALgal at May 27, 2004 10:02 PM

heh. I can't believe I'm still alive over there. I'm running out of ways to insult Bruce and that wacko, rocks in her head - rockingfarm! -Posted by loretta at May 27, 2004 10:33 PM

I just visited and saw you were swinging your insults w/both fists, Lo. You WILL go down in flames but it's worth it! -Posted by Astrologer at May 27, 2004 10:40 PM

Going down in flames at Court TV...

05-28-2004 @ 02:36 AM - Originally posted by texdude II
Celestrill is one of the most intelligent posters on these boards, so your nastiness is COMPLETELY unjustified.

05-28-2004 @ 03:05 AM - Originally posted by Celestrill U2
Shut up. Stupid hula ho.

05-28-2004 @ 03:13 AM - Originally posted by Celestrill U2
Explain THIS - you impotent limp wee wee.

05-28-2004 @ 03:30 AM - Originally posted by Celestrill U2
Oh take it to your mommy, you crybaby wanker with the comparable teeny tiney itsy bitsy widdle wee wee. This little piggy went wee wee wee wee...

Brave Barbara returns from a reconnaissance mission:

I expect it to get worse over there before it gets better. You can almost sense the desperation in the inmate supporters. It seems to be a mirror of their leader, MG. The comments being made right now are so crazy and outrageous, you can't even really respond to it. -Posted by Barbara at May 28, 2004 08:35 AM

I think it will be fascinating to watch. I wonder if they will keep spinning until they fall off the face of the earth, ah, er board. -Posted by karenancy at May 28, 2004 08:37 AM

You guessed it! I overslept until 9:15, when my phone woke me up...it was my boss! HA! I told him I was running just a tad late! Thank goodness he is a forgiving sort! So, now I am sort of awake, but behinder and behinder at work. This afternoon the boys (that's what I call bob and steve) are going out for an installation, so I'll be able to catch up and get things squared away before the holiday.

I haven't checked PTV to see if I was banned or not. I was so juvenile yesterday, but it was a lot of fun. It's good every once in awhile to let off some steam on those morons, even if it is a bit crass. sue me! -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 12:15 PM

I am back as Celestril Deux, and I spelled my nic wrong! Need more sleep! Not that I'll last long, but hey. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 12:48 PM

I see that last night a few sane people over on PTV let that moron, "railsandwind" (the latest incarnation of Modesto Falls/irongates/3rd house/etc.) have it between the eyes about her mumbo jumbo malarky. I missed that, darn it. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 01:33 PM

Whoooah! I got banned already. And I didn't even break any rules! That's the fastest banning on record for me! Ponder had that happen to her every time, too. I might have to change my nic, after all. Dang. Barbara, did you come up with any suggestions? I'd better keep it on the L-D so that none of the little crybabies figures it out right away. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 02:28 PM

heh heh. I am the stealth poster now. Nobody will ever know it's me!! heh heh -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 02:44 PM

OMG Loretta...you couldn't hide yourself if you were wearing camoflouge in a jungle!!!! hehehehe! -Posted by Monica at May 28, 2004 04:17 PM

Oh, I could if I really tried, Monica! I have done it for months on the SII "Talk about it" forum. Nitwit and Gnarlene have no idea it's me. Of course, they are pretty stupid, I'll grant you that. Some of the excerebrose in the BS thread won't recognize me, either. Too busy gazing at their navels. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 04:24 PM

Whoa. I have to go! The day goes fast when you come to work at 10 AM!
I'll be bach. I don't know which is worse over at PTV, their laziness, or their stupidity. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 04:49 PM

I am the queen of the subtle insult tonight. Most of 'em don't even realize I'm insulting them. Hey Rose, if you are following the braind dead board, I have had to change my nic to a stealth one! I think you'll figure out who I am rather easily. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 06:49 PM

Lo~ I figured out who you were on your first post! LMAO, you're killing me over there - and you're right, they have NO clue who you are. Keep up the good work, I'm reading! heh -Posted by Rose at May 28, 2004 07:20 PM

Good old MollyJ the snotty little dweller is on board. Despite her protests to the contrary at CTV. HA! It's so easy to expose these lying twits. Why can't they have a little imagination? -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 08:06 PM

Freaking losers. -Posted by loretta at May 28, 2004 08:10

I think everybody has their nemesis, but Speidel just irks me to no end! He definitely knows how to bring out the worst in me! And then he acts like we're trying to lock down the thread! Who started it????? -Posted by Barbara at May 28, 2004 09:54 PM

Oh so many places to traipse and gallivant, so little time. -Posted by karenancy at May 28, 2004 09:57 PM

Another day, another complaint!

It never ceases to amaze me how many of the "didn'tdidits" want to accuse the sane and sensible of doing things just to cause trouble and get the AW2B threads closed down, and then they create anonymous nics for the sole reason of coming in to cause trouble on GTV. (If you're reading GTV, you'll see what I'm talking about immediately) -Posted by Barbara at May 29, 2004 09:05 AM


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
06-21-2004 @03:35 PM - Originally posted by LoisLane
Is Celestrill around any more? She/he claimed to have inside sources?

Yes ... Her new name is Dora Explora (SP)

Serendipity

Labels: