Saturday, July 22, 2006

Loretta Serrano, Svengali

A Svengali is defined by Merriam-Webster as "one who attempts usually with evil intentions to persuade or force another to do his bidding." The word comes from the name of the main character in George du Maurier’s novel Trilby.

Svengali is, in du Maurier's words, an "Oriental Israelite Hebrew Jew" with a cruel personality. He "would either fawn or bully, and could be grossly impertinent. He had a kind of cynical humour, which was more offensive than amusing, and always laughed at the wrong thing, at the wrong time, in the wrong place. And his laughter was always derisive and full of malice."

Naming someone a Svengali can be seen as fairly derogatory, but there is general agreement that certain people are or have been widely characterized as such.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Svengali

While perusing official documents concerning Loretta Serrano’s noncompliance of regulated visitation orders, the following allegation caught my attention.

9. Loretta, having given my unlisted number to both her child care worker and a man who only identified himself as "Loretta’s friend", had them call to harass me on 11/29/98 and 12/3/98 respectively. Loretta also continuously calls or fax’s my place of employment to harass me.

Bad habits are hard to break as evidenced by Loretta Serrano’s incorrigible behavior online for the last three years. It never ceases to amaze me how she influences people to become actively involved in her personal vendettas. I suspect those who deal with Loretta on a daily basis in real life may be tempted to harass a man at his place of employment, against their better judgment, if only to get her off their backs.

But what about Internet buddies who don’t have to face her displeasure in real time? I’m inclined to believe that having depleted her inventory of real life accomplices, the self-proclaimed "Cyber Queen" recognized a potential to stock up on replacements via the Blogosphere. Easy Peezy! The Internet was a way to reinvent herself. She could make up the whole thing inserting just enough facts to make it sound plausible all the while embellishing to her hearts content. She could just tell real life people that it was a fiction piece. It’s not as though she hadn’t done that for years as she freely admitted.

Taking advantage of the new frontier, the Blog Mistress rewrote history! Those that didn’t buy it, or took offense at her despotism, either departed under their own steam or were abruptly dismissed with taunts and jeers. The remaining congregation sympathized, encouraged, paid admission, and soaked each titillating detail up like a sponge. They took proprietorship of all her perceived slights, former and present. Her resentment became theirs. Her anger filled their hearts. It didn’t matter that they were only listening to one side; the die had been pre-cast. Her self-ordained victimization was that convincing, and when duty called... they came like moths to a flame.

"Backstage" names:
Chef’s Mom = Deege ("rolling eyes" Whitney)
Da Bell = Vero Prior (angry kid of "Ronni’s Rants")
Human Bean = Nadine (amethyst dream crystal bigot of misfitting.com)
Merrill Lynch = Loretta Serrano (Ohio slugger)
Winnie = Lisa Watson (pistol packer of "The Lisa Life")

I need someone to post on the kennel something very important. Tomorrow is the Blooker awards and if I win, there is a good chance that people might find the kennel. So, if someone is willing to post something factual regarding a very slanderous and totally false allegation about me on there that has their curiosity up, please email me. -Posted by: Merrill Lynch April 02, 2006 at 01:46 PM

They won't let me post. -Posted by: Da Bell April 02, 2006 at 02:58 PM

OK, you made me look! LOL! Which one of their preposterous and slanderous claims is the worst? That you beat up a pregnant woman, or that you are a racist, misogyinist, whateverist? -Posted by: Da Bell April 02, 2006 at 03:04 PM

Yeah, I looked too. LHAT Must be wonderful to be *known* by so many who just happened upon a hatebog and just had to post. Catch my eyes please? I think they've rolled almost to Texas by now. -Posted by: Chef's Mom April 02, 2006 at 03:06 PM

Okay, I thought I was banned, but apparently I'm not. Ye haw. -Posted by: Human Bean April 02, 2006 at 03:40 PM

Oops. It got cut off. You'll have to post the last bit in a separate comment. Thanks. They probably will delete it before Miss Lovelinot sees it - I think she is the source of it for sure. -Posted by: Merrill Lynch April 02, 2006 at 03:44 PM

If they are so concerned with my posting there (which I can't since day one and my first and last post on that site), why doesn't their little rumor monger use a real name? At least you are using a real name. -Posted by: Merrill Lynch April 02, 2006 at 03:46 PM

I figured there was no reason to be anonymous. Sheesh, they are idiots. -Posted by: Human Bean April 02, 2006 at 03:56 PM

Did you post the rest? Suddenly, my IP is no longer banned. I guess they want to hear from me. I'll finish it off. -Posted by: Merrill Lynch April 02, 2006 at 03:57 PM

And I find it hysterical that Aneedaclue is now embracing her L@tina-ness, now that you're being made to look like a racist. -Posted by: Human Bean April 02, 2006 at 03:58 PM

Yes, I posted the rest. It's up there now. -Posted by: Human Bean April 02, 2006 at 03:59 PM

I was actually going to don my hip waders and rubber gloves and venture over there but I can't remember the url! Divine intrevention, I think. Ya'll can just keep me posted. -Posted by: Winnie April 02, 2006 at 04:01 PM

Ok, I got it to go. The blog is lorettahaters2 at blogspot dot com - first entry under April Fools. Comments there. We are fighting back today. -Posted by: Merrill Lynch April 02, 2006 at 04:09 PM

They sure have vivid imaginations. Do they honestly believe themselves? -Posted by: Winnie April 02, 2006 at 04:38 PM

They are beyond stupid. -Posted by: Human Bean April 02, 2006 at 04:47 PM

~~~~~~~~~~
Denial is an intoxicating stimulant.

On behalf of the "beyond stupid" faction, let me repeat…
As sure as the sun rises and sets...

Loretta Serrano is GUILTY of assault!

2/16/99 - Disposition: Loretta (Smith) Serrano pled no contest, was found GUILTY, fined $300.00. The indigent’s 30-day jail sentence was suspended.

She did it! She owns it! There is NO excuse! She was held accountable!


It was a documented fact on 4/2/06 when ‘Merrill’ and ‘Human Bean’ bombarded the LH2 site with fifty-four protesting posts between the two.

And yes, Vero/Ronni, beating up a pregnant woman is worse than misogyny or racism, not that any of them are socially acceptable. It’s against the LAW, very much like strangling someone! And it isn’t one bit funny, Trilby! I’m rather surprised you need to be told at your age.


"Honesty is the first chapter of the book of wisdom."

~Thomas Jefferson


Credit:
Kitchen posts courtesy of LH2 archives.
Credit: Ship of Fools courtesy of the Misfits.

Labels: , ,